Enjoy the View



picture credit: pinterest
Stop, take time, enjoy the view.  Life is short and precious. Sometimes I need reminding myself to get away from the computer, from any anxieties and worries, and just take a moment to step outside. To take time to enjoy the view, to get into the beautiful countryside around me - take Eric the dog for a walk and get some fresh air in my lungs and recharge my mind.  

How do you take time to stop and enjoy the view?




Eric the Dog 
Lac de Vassiviere - a few minutes walk from us 
the view just down the road from us here at De Tout Coeur Limousin 

Stop & smell the roses. #quote
picture credit: stripedflamingo
De Tout Coeur Limousin

Comments

  1. The photos are beautiful.

    I like to take a walk along the river near my house, observing flowers, trees and birds on the way. It is both relaxing and invigorating to enjoy the view of the river from the bridge.

    http://romisdg.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. It's great to get out in nature - wherever you are. Refreshes the mind and soul :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated.

Popular Posts